Welcome to our online store!
- Your privacy is of critical importance to us. At UK Sleeping Pills Online, we follow some basic rules when it comes to the security and privacy of our clients and website visitors:
- We don’t ask for contact details from you unless we need them to process and deliver the anti-anxiety drugs and sleeping pills.
- We do not share your personal information and contact details with anyone except to comply with the law, to protect our legal rights, or with other organizations that are involved in the delivery of medicines to your doorstep.
- We will not retain your personal information unless it is essential to send repeat orders and to inquire about current orders.
Collection of Information From Website Visitors and Registered Users
Like many other website operators, Sleeping pills shop collects information that is commonly made available to web browsers and servers. This non-personally identifiable information may include the language preferences of the visitor, the type of browser, the date and time of the visit to the website, and the reference site. We collect this information in an attempt to gain a better understanding of how visitors use the website.
We also collect potentially personally identifiable information. It can include the Internet Protocol (IP) addresses of our registered customers. Any personally identifiable information collected by us will be used and disclosed in the same circumstances as for the use and disclosure of non-personally identifiable information as described below in the Disclosure of Information section.
The information stored on our website includes, but is not limited to:
- All personal data you enter and send to our website, such as your name, email address, phone number, etc.
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address will be collected automatically by our website.
Use of Information
We may utilize the information automatically collected by our website and the information that you voluntarily provide us for the following purposes:
- To answer queries and requests generated by the user.
- To alert the user regarding any changes in our products and services.
- To complete tasks arising from any contracts between you and Sleepingpills shop, such as the delivery of medicines ordered online by the user.
- To provide information regarding our products. This includes informative material and newsletters, promotional emails, and other similar kinds of messages.
Security of Information
We use advanced security measures to make the website safe for visitors and consumers. Our online ordering system uses the new Safe Encryption Technology and all personal and credit card details provided by our customers are protected by sophisticated technological security shields. Our system also has safeguards in place to protect you from credit card fraud. Also, we store personally identifiable information on secure computers that store your information following the latest data protection guidelines.
Disclosure of Information
We take the confidentiality of customer information seriously and can post your personal information only under extraordinary circumstances. Your personal information may be shared if:
- There is a legal imperative to do so for example, if you provide information on the safety and adverse effects of the medicine, we will be obliged to share this information with the manufacturer so that they can fulfill their reporting obligations and take the necessary measures.
- We are legally bound to respond to a civil administrative or law enforcement authority concerning a pending case or administrative or legal investigation.
We always oversee that consumers’ identity and contact data are not exchanged or sold to any third party for advertising purposes.
Use of Third-Party Links
We also use connections from third parties. Our website may include and offer links to third-party products and services at the discretion of the company. Since these third-party websites have their own independent and distinct privacy policies, we cannot be held liable for any wrongful content or activity encountered by the user on a third-party website. However, we welcome feedback from our clients on the integrity and security of these websites.
Updating or Accessing Your Personal Information
With few exceptions, we make it possible for our users to view and update their records. If you have any questions about your details saved on our computers, you can contact us by sending us an email. You can ask us to fix, change or stop using your details. If we believe that personal information has to be corrected, we will correct the information. If we do not accept that the personal information is erroneous, we will remind you of our disagreement and clarify the reason for our denial.
Changes to this Policy